We welcome your ideas, suggestions, even complaints, but especially, your partnerships! Please contact us to discuss how we can work together.
• For more information about FamiliesGo! and its founder, see our About page.
contact us at advertising (at) familiesgotravel (dot) com
FamiliesGo! has a growing audience of educated, valued-oriented parents aged 33-48, primarily but not exclusively in the US. We are always interested in exploring new ways to work with strong brands that bring value to our users and are ready to partner with you in the following ways:.
• Advertising: To learn about our advertising options and pricing, visit our media kit.
• Giveaways: We use the Home page and Featured Offers page of FamiliesGo!, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to reach an audience of 2,500 to 3,000 parents. To promote products, services and travel destinations that target parents of babies, children, tweens and teens.
• Exclusive Discounts: You provide a meaningful discount unique to FamiliesGo! users. We use the Home page and Featured Offers section of FamiliesGo!, plus Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to our followers about it.
• Affiliate Relationships: We welcome the opportunity to work with you on an affiliate basis. Please contact us to discuss it at advertising (at) familiesgotravel (dot) com
Parents ask questions, lot of questions, before they book a hotel. The property that answers them the best wins their business. Our FG Hotel Guide answers the questions parents most often have about family-friendly amenities and services all in one place, saving them hours in research. To protect the editorial integrity of the information we provide we will never charge for our guide listings. If you want to reach parents who travel, you can’t afford to not list with FamiliesGo!.
• Would you like us to promote your discounts, sales, special offers and events to our readers via FamiliesGoTravel.com, Twitter and Facebook? List in the FG Hotel Guide. We are happy to promote properties that make it easy for parents to find the information they need.
• If you would like someone from FamiliesGo! to visit your hotel and review it or to consult on how to make it more family friendly, please contact editor (at) familiesgotravel (dot) com
Television and radio reporters and travel writers:
If you are looking for expert insights on family travel, mullti-generational travel, travel with small children or family destinations, contact Eileen Gunn by email. She is experienced at on-air interviews and provides fun, insightful tips and advice for family travel.
• If you have a suggestion for our web site please contact us.
• If you would like to review a hotel you recently stayed at, use our quick and easy feedback form.
Travel Trade and Parenting Groups:
If you need someone to speak with your parent group, your trade group or at your travel industry event about planning affordable family vacations and enjoying them or how to better serve the family market, contact Eileen Gunn.
Family Travel Bloggers:
• If you would like to exchange links and cross-promote your travel or family travel website with FamiliesGo! contact us by email.
Syndicating FamiliesGo! Content
All content on the FamiliesGo! website has been created for FamiliesGo! except where noted. If you would like to refer to FamiliesGo! content on your website or blog, please identify the work as coming from FamiliesGo!, excerpt no more than 2 paragraphs and then provide a link back to FamiliesGo!
If you would like to republish a FamiliesGo! article, blog post, list or other piece of content in its entirety, please contact our editor about purchasing reprint rights. editor (at) familiesgotravel (dot) com.
Unauthorized use of FamiliesGo! content is prohibited.