At a Glance Guide: Southern California
Southern California is a dream vaction destination for most people, but particularly for families. The area spans three counties, San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles. Its two large cities (San Diego and L.A.) are close to each other and to Hollywood, beaches, theme parks, museums, microbreweries, the desert and so much more, it’s a destination that works for any kid’s age and any family’s interests.
What You’ll Find Here
• This round-up of our best Southern California resources includes tips on on top attractions, family beaches, where to stay, how to save money, tips for holiday-season travel and more. It should make it easy to plan a vacation there.
Things To Do in Southern California and beyond
• Also check out other stories that mention Southern California including
• Taxi Cabs
• spring flowers
• family museums
• top U.S. historic destinations
• new theme park attractions
•top U.S. zoos
•how to find a baby sitter on vacation.
• Is something you need missing? Tell us in the comments and we’ll add it.