Learning to Travel With Kids: Before we became parents, Rich and I traveled far and wide. Once Tiny Traveler came along we had a lot of questions about where and how to travel with a child. We looked around and found no answers, or not very appealing ones.
What Parents Want: We talked to a lot of other parents and found they had the same frustrations we did. While parents love great family vacations —the bonding, the memories, the chance to introduce their kids to new places and experiences — they don’t like the large amount time and effort it takes planning them. It’s so hard to get the most basic questions answered and if you make bad decisions there is the guilt that you ruined your family vacation.
Providing Better Answers:
• W provide original, high-quality advice and information.
• We keep the unique needs of parents and kids in mind with all of our editorial and custom content.
• We don’t crowdsource content.
• We don’t write about places our writers haven’t been to.
• We create tools and posts based on what parents tell us they need.
Bringing Brands and Users Together: We connect our audience with quality consumer and travel brands that fit our users’ unique needs. We work with brands in a variety of ways.
• We can create custom content for you for our website and social platforms.
• We can create content for you for your websites, blogs and publications.
• We can be your brand ambassador.
• We can manage or co-host your Twitter party or let you sponsor ours.
Learn more about • branded content • #MOMtravelchat, • social engagement and more.
Holiday Lettings by Trip Advisor Best 20 Family Travel Bloggers of 2016
Feed Spot: Top 100 Family Travel Blogs and Websites
The Nappy Bag Blog: Top Parenting Blogs That Rock The Web
Meet the Founder:
Eileen Gunn is a native New Yorker, consumer and business journalist,
nervous fearless world traveler and mom of one. She’s written a career-advice book that took lessons from extreme sports, climbed a volcano in the pitch black, gone kayaking in a typhoon, had a very unplanned c-section and (most daring of all) launched FamiliesGo!. Her goal: Give parents tools and information they can use to plan memorable vacations that kids and adults will enjoy.
She’s written for Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, US News, Parents, Best Life, Reuters.com, TravelAge West, Orbitz, HuffPost and more. She has been quoted as a travel expert in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CNN.com, ABCNews.com and many other places. Speaking engagements on travel topics include panel discussions at NABJ/NAHJ 2016, the 2017 New York Times Travel Show and Brooklyn BabyFest.
Her well-traveled daughter has traveled beyond the U.S. more than a dozen times, hit three continents, taken three cruises, boarded several planes and logged countless miles in the car. She loves hotels and has strong opinions about what makes for a good one.
- See our portfolio on Content.ly, too.
- See our ongoing contributions to RoamRight.
- Eileen has been a contributor at Hint Mama.
- As We Saw It: Things You Should Know to Visit the Grand Canyon
- Orbitz: America’s 10 Best Candy Cane Lane Holiday Displays
- Orbitz: 10 Thanksgiving Dinner Worth Traveling For
- HuffPost: 4 Thing Retirees Should Know About Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Magazine: Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families
- Kids Are a Trip: Top 5 Family Friendly Things To Do in Edinburgh
- HuffPost How To Travel Long Term in Retirement
- Inspirock Blog New York City Weekend Itinerary for First Timers
- Inspirock Blog Planning A Trip to Williamsburg & Yorktown
- TravelAge West What to Expect From the Reopened Yorktown Museum
- Travel Age West How To Spend 5 Fun Days in Guadeloupe
- 1 Dad 1 Kid Eating in Edinburgh
- Walking On Travels Trailing Harry Potter in Edinburgh
- Journey To Scotland Be Sure To Visit These 4 Edinburgh Museums
- 100 Routes Across America Skiing — and Not Skiing — in Lake Placid, NY
- Road Trips for Families Exploring the Finger Lakes Region of NY State
- Kids Are A Trip: Favorite Things to Do In Munich With Kids
- Voice Boks: One Parent’s Hotel Wish List
- The Best Beach: New York City Area Beaches
- The NYU CAS Alumni Blog: 6 Things to Remember When Vacationing With Children: Advice from an Alum
- Knok.com: My Perfect Day in Brooklyn
- Parents.com: How to Introduce Art to Your Kids
- Parents.com: 7 Unique Playgrounds For Kids
- Learnvest: 6 Tricks to Save Time and Money Traveling With Kids
- Reuters: 5 spots where the dollar buys a great vacation
- Reuters: The new perks of first-class travel
- Reuters: VIP Travel Services: Are the Perks Worth the Cash?
- Learnvest: Chic Travel With a Small Child
- Learnvest: Is It Worth The Membership To A New Museum?
- Learnvest: The Best Ways To Dine Out With Small Children
- The Wall Street Journal: Acapulco: The Sequel
- The Street.com: Vacation Here Before Climate Change Sets In
- The Street.com: Best Spots for a ‘Green’ Vacation
- US News & World Report: Days of Wine and Roses
- Fortune: Garcon! Lager, S’il Vous Plait!