How Is the Roxburghe, Edinburgh With Kids?

Best Tips For Washington DC With Kids

1. May 6, 2017 at 12:22 pm — Reply

I will definitely try some of these apps! So useful, Eileen!

2. February 17, 2017 at 3:57 pm — Reply

We’ve used Award Wallet for a while now, but Trail Wallet looks helpful. Will have to try it out! Thanks for the heads up.

3. February 5, 2017 at 1:40 am — Reply

We tried AwardWallet but it wouldn’t take certain airlines, which made it useless.

• February 8, 2017 at 5:37 pm — Reply

interesting. maybe it skews toward U.S. brands?

4. February 4, 2017 at 4:59 pm — Reply

Some great apps! Will be checking these out as I am terrible at budgeting when on holiday – always end up counting the coins on the last day! #theweeklypostcard

5. February 4, 2017 at 1:50 pm — Reply

I think I need one of these apps. Sometimes it is not that easy to stick with your budget while on a trip (more when your husband doesn’t believe in budgets and you are trying to maintain things under control). #wkendtravelinspiration

• February 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm — Reply

spenders marry savers. it;s one of those laws of the universe!

6. February 4, 2017 at 6:21 am — Reply

Award wallet sounds very useful, we’ve just spent ages trying to track down OH’s airline miles #TheWeeklyPostcard

7. February 4, 2017 at 2:52 am — Reply

Awardwallet sounds useful for tracking those points. I am awful with keeping tabs on loyalty programs.

8. February 4, 2017 at 1:23 am — Reply

I think I need some of these for my boys (both adults) – not to rein in my spending but theirs. I particularly like the idea of them being nagged by Penny.

9. February 3, 2017 at 8:40 pm — Reply

Hmmm, so they came up with apps even for that. Not surprised. I think keeping track of your travel expenses it’s a wise thing to do, but I’m sure it will take the joy away for some of us (lol). #TheWeeklyPostcard

• February 8, 2017 at 5:39 pm — Reply

well that’s a point. but if you do have a budget, blowing it can male you sad, too!

10. February 3, 2017 at 8:34 pm — Reply

I hadn’t heard of any of these apps before but I am going to have to try them now. Awardwallet sounds especially helpful since I am a points hoarder. Thanks for sharing on #TheWeeklyPostcard.

• February 8, 2017 at 5:39 pm — Reply

that seems to be the one that people are interested in!