Welcome To FamiliesGo!
Travel stories, packing lists and planning tools
for parents who want to travel better,
more often and more memorably with their kids.
Let’s Get Going!
Covid 19 Advisory
Covid 19 is an ongoing, evolving public-health issue. Many destinations are opening to tourists; some are not. Many have restrictions on who can and can’t visit and what business and attractions can open. Some have self-quarantine requirements. These rules can change from week to week. Please Check with the CDC, state health departments and AAA for changes that could affect your trip.
FamiliesGo! in the NEWS
Major media coverage includes
More places to find us
- Contributed: 25 Movies Set In Paris
- Travel With Mei & Kirstin
- Contributed: How To Travel Without Leaving Home: 24 Staycation Ideas
- Mindful Travels
- Contributed: Indoor Activities For Babies, Toddlers, and Kids
- Parenthood 4Ever
- Contributed: Books to Inspire Travel Across 5 Continents
- Tips 4 Trips
- Contributed: 23 Unusual Things To Do in Paris
- Emily Luxton Travels
- Quoted: 13 Ways to Make Traveling With a Toddler Easier.
- Contributed: Best Foodie Destinations in the U.S.
- Mindful Travel
- Quoted: The Best Travel Strollers for 2020
- U.S. News & World Report
- Contributed: Williamsburg With Kids
- DQ Travel
- Contributed: Iceland Travel: Best Places to Stay in Reykjavik
- As The Bird Flies